The event, tailored specifically to sales and marketing operations specialists, is just one block from the Dreamforce conference at the Trou Normand restaurant on the ground floor of the historic PacBell building at 140 New Montgomery St. There’s French cuisine, drinks . . . and great speakers.
- Bertuzzi, the author of the new book “The Sales Development Playbook,” talks about ways to improve your insides sales team. She’s the authority. This is a can’t-miss session.
- Kristina Frost will explain how Elastic, with the help of Groove, uses data-driven insights to craft smart strategies to engage with customers.
- Danita Fleck discusses the strategy Gigamon uses to break down silos as the sales and marketing teams work together as a single revenue-generating machine.
Marketo’s Bizet details the marketing automation platform giant’s journey to Account-Based Marketing and how technologies such as LeanData played a role.
- Greenhouse’s Chad T. Dyar, the author of “How to Talk to Humans,” speaks about the role of productivity manager on the sales operations team.
- Sam Laber of Datanzye hosts a lively marketing operations panel that explores topics such as the importance of scoring and routing data, measuring campaign effectiveness and communicating performance to leadership.
- Box’s Landis talks about the importance of measuring the amount of “Engaged Selling Time” that reps spend interacting with potential customers.
Join LeanData, DataFox, Groove and other great sponsors for Ops-Stars at Dreamforce. In addition to great sessions, there is Trou Normand’s French cuisine, drinks and networking opportunities in a casual environment a block away from the madness of Dreamforce.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website