Are you headed to Dreamforce this year?
We’ll be there and are excited to meet with you at the event. What’s even more exciting is that Dreamforce just so happens to coincide with Ops-Stars, a one-of-a-kind conference for marketing and sales ops professionals, now in its third year, conceived by us here at LeanData.
If you are a member of a revenue team (sales, marketing, revenue, business, customer, operations) you will want to check out Ops-Stars sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities while you’re in town. This year’s conference will feature incredible content from influential speakers from the biggest names in B2B including Google Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, Demandbase, Bluewolf (IBM), and so much more.
We have a lot of fun and inspiring things planned for these two events, and we hope you can join in. Let’s take a closer look at some of our highlights of this year’s Dreamforce and Ops-Stars events.
In addition to having a booth at Dreamforce, we’ll be hosting some fun networking events (aka parties!) and have already planned a session agenda with our favorite picks for leaders and practitioners in sales and marketing ops, including:
- VMWare: Transforming Marketing With Digital, Automation and Data Platforms
- The Future of Data-Driven Marketing
- The ABCs of ABM (Account-Based Marketing)
- The State of Salesforce: How the Best Companies Use Salesforce – Thursday, September 27th, 9:00 a.m. to 9:40 a.m.
- Sales Summit: How to Survive and Thrive in the Age of AI – Thursday, September 27th, 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- 5 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your CRM With Lightning – Thursday, September 27th, 2:00 p.m. to 2:40 p.m.
- The Next 5 Years: Strategically Plan Your Salesforce Roadmap – Thursday, September 27th, 9:30 a.m. to 10:10 a.m.
- The Next Evolution of Sales Leadership - Thursday, September 27th, 11:00 a.m. to 11:40 p.m.
- 5 KPIs That Matter: The Data You Need for Your Recurring Revenue Business - Friday, September 28th, 11:00 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
Don’t forget to come by the LeanData booth while you’re there! You can find us at Booth 801. We’ll be available to answer any questions you have about how we facilitate meaningful connections between data and people in order to connect business to revenue faster. Ask for a demo!
Dreamforce isn’t all about business, though — we’ll be hosting a handful of parties where you can kick back, network and enjoy a cocktail or two:
Demandbase and LeanData Party
When: Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 9:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Temple Night Club, 540 Howard Street, San Francisco
SalesLoft and LeanData Party
When: Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Where: Temple Night Club, 540 Howard Street, San Francisco
Request your spot here
Appirio and LeanData Party
When: Thursday, September 27th 2018
Where: Jillian’s, 175 4th Street, San Francisco
Ops-Stars: The Best Complement to Your Dreamforce Experience
Dreamforce is all about innovation in customer relationship management, and Ops-Stars is all about learning how to leverage specific technology and sales and marketing ops best practices to increase time to revenue.
If you want to complement your Dreamforce experience with content tailored specifically to the needs of practitioners and executives in sales ops, marketing ops, revenue ops and demand gen, then we invite you to come check out some of our many breakout sessions, keynotes and workshops, at no cost to you (really!).
Here’s a rundown of what Ops-Stars has to offer:
Stimulating Keynote Speakers
- Salesforce Pardot: Nate Skinner, VP, product marketing
- Forrester: Laura Ramos, VP, principal analyst, B2B marketing
- G2 Crowd: Godard Abel, co-founder, and CEO
- Xactly: Chris Cabrera, co-founder, and CEO
- Shasta Ventures: Doug Pepper, managing director
- RingCentral: Anjaj “AJ” Gandhi, VP, global sales & services ops
- GE Digital: Pat Oldenburg, senior director, digital marketing and operations
- Splunk: Renaud Bizet, senior director, marketing strategy and operations
- SiriusDecisions: Dana Therrien, service director, sales ops strategies
- LeanData: Evan Liang, CEO
- DataFox: Mike Dorsey, co-founder
- Make ABM Actually Work: A Blueprint Forward – RollWorks
- Operating in a Non-Operations Driven Team – Airbnb
- 2019 Is a Quarter Away: How to Avoid Chaos During Forecasting and Planning Season - Twilio | Tealium | Periscope Data
- Build a Killer Tech Stack That Benefits Sales and Marketing – Marchex
- The Evolution of Revenue Ops and Where It’s Headed - DataFox | Namely | Terminus
- How MarTech Can Turn Your Sailing Ship Into a Battleship – Sage Intacct
- How to Build a Data Stack to Fit Your Strategy - Outreach | DataFox
- Transitioning Your Sales Organization to Account-Based Marketing
- AI In the Sales and MarTech Stack: Nothing to Fear - Google Cloud | IDC | Demandbase | 6Sense
- GDPR and Our Web Forms Nightmare - Pitney Bowes
- How to Scale an Outbound Prospecting Strategy Using Real Time Signals – DataFox | Demandbase | Chorus.ai
- Communicating the ROI of Ops to Executives – Concord
- Sales Operations Guide to Territory Carving and Management – Sigstr
- A B2B Revenue Ops Success Framework and Model – Heinz Marketing
- ABM On a Budget: How to Get the Most Out of Your Strategy – Glint
- The Rise of the Customer-Centric Company (The ‘3 Cs’) – TOPO
- Connecting Data to People Across Any Go-to-Market Model – LeanData
- Sales as a Science - Winning By Design
- Marketing Attribution Matters - Revenue Pulse
- Developing Your Account-Based Measurement Plan – TOPO
- How to Build Your Own MarTech Stack - GreenFig
(Our workshop registration launched on September 10. If you’re interested in going to any of the workshops, be sure to add them to your registration ticket. And remember, you’ll need to register for Ops-Stars before you can sign up for workshops. Space is limited, so secure your spot now!)
In addition to industry-leading content, we’ll have plenty of fun networking events you won’t want to miss to round out your week of learning! For more information on our event, check out our overview post on Ops-Stars here or go to the Ops-Stars website.
We hope to see you at these two fantastic events. If you’re attending Dreamforce and you want to cash in on the secrets to ops success alongside the boldest leaders in sales and marketing ops, swing by Ops-Stars. Don’t forget to register first to reserve your seat — it’s completely free!
About the AuthorMore Content by Maile Johnson