SAN FRANCISCO — Ops-Stars at Dreamforce kicks into high gear today with a jam-packed agenda for sales and marketing operations professionals. A presentation from SiriusDecisions. A session on how predictive analytics and lead management can work together to boost revenue. An inside look at how the technology stack plays a crucial role at one hot start-up. A great sales operations panel.
Oh, and the keynote address of Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
It’s all at the elegant Trou Normand restaurant, located just one block from the Dreamforce conference on the ground floor of the historic PacBell building at 140 New Montgomery St. between Mission and Howard streets.
- Jen Spencer will talk about how a strong technology stack at Allbound focuses on the customer and helped the business reach $1 million in revenue in just one year.
- SiriusDecisions’ Joe Ort explains how he uses sales forecasting best practices to move the research firm’s business forward.
- David Aguilar will take the audience through Invoca’s journey to Account-Based Marketing and how technologies such as DataFox played a key role.
- Nick Ezzo shows how Host Analytics has combined the power of predictive analytics and lead management to maximize its marketing investment.
- Watch the livestream of Benioff’s keynote on an 80-inch HDTV in a comfortable setting. Benioff is expected to unveil more details about Salesforce’s much-anticipated artificial intelligence tool called Einstein.
- Pete Kazanjy, the founder of TalentBin and the sales ops community Modern Sales Salon, hosts a panel discussion featuring four other sales operations leaders.
Join LeanData, DataFox, Groove and other great sponsors for Ops-Stars at Dreamforce. In addition to great sessions, there is Trou Normand’s French cuisine, drinks and networking opportunities in a casual environment a block away from the madness of Dreamforce.
About the Author
Mark Emmons is the staff writer at LeanData. He previously was a reporter at the San Jose Mercury News, Orange County Register and Detroit Free Press. He can be reached at email@example.com.Follow on Twitter