It was Go Time for Dynamic Signal. Demand was exploding. Twenty percent of Fortune 100 companies were happy customers. A powerful network of high-profile customer advocates was spreading the word about the corporate communications platform. The SDR team had tripled in size in just six months. But there also was the significant challenge of managing all of those leads. Albert Alexander, Director of Revenue Operations, puts it this way: “Our response time and follow-up coverage was nowhere near where it needed to be. We had a long way to go.” With multiple verticals and markets to manage, Salesforce assignment rules were just too limited for Dynamic Signal’s needs.
"We needed a scalable system where we could maintain a high pace of growth, define teams, and everything like round robins and territories would just work. We needed a system that minimized friction, required less babysitting, and met demand as the team continued to grow and evolve.”
- Albert Alexander, Director of Revenue Operations
- Leads were slipping through the cracks.
- Response time to leads was too long.
- Salesforce assignment rules were too limited for their growing needs.
- LeanData automatically routes leads to the right rep based on Dynamic Signal’s custom definition.
- Round-robin distributes leads to SDRs when they don't match accounts so no lead is left behind.
- The LeanData Flow Builder drag-and-drop interface makes creating complex flow easy to set up and understand.
- Automated lead routing has reduced friction and conflict that previously existed when there was a lack of trust in the assignment process, allowing the Sales Ops team to be a trusted partner to the sales team.
- The new, scalable lead assignment process support Dynamic Signal’s ambitious goals and meets the challenge of rapid growth.
- Supports ABM model: Automated lead-to-account matching and routing provides complete, real-time visibility into all the activities within accounts.